- Portland, Oregon
- Breakfast: oats as per the norm and a 45 minute podcast interview with Brock at the Sprocket Podcast (not loaded yet but check them out)
- Snacks: bread bread and bread!
- Lunch: last bagel and banana
- Dinner: Dine Below the Line – quinoa, lentils, homemade bread, beans, rice a few greens of simple shoots and weeds basically but yum!
A fantastic shared dinner which really makes it quality, quantity and fun!
It was an idea for those who wanted to join in with people who are doing Live Below the Line for a meal. For my poor friends they kind of have to do it but it is a great concept.
Try this at home anytime and even better with a group of friends…
- Potluck meal where people have to contribute food to the value of 50 cents per head (in the US)
- Set your best dining table at make as formal as you like
- Enjoy the evening with friends, family and great conversation!
I can see myself setting up a few of these kinds of dinners and you will be surprised what you can come up with when all pooled together and even better under a theme like our Latin American Cinco de Mayo festival dinner!