- Seattle – Fremont and U District (Uni of Washington area). Now not recording my physical attributes, except that today was an 8km walk day 😉
- Breakfast: oats, orange peel, dash of cinnamon and water
- Snacks: piece of bread with ¼ banana on it
- Lunch: pasta in broth of ramen sachet with ¼ yam and small slice of corn bread
- Dinner: Big slice of corn bread and ½ yam boiled earlier
I think one of my lowest exercise days but biggest eating days – bout time I think as I am feeling the cold a lot (it could just be cold) and my chin is getting a little sharp. Day should be remembered for a nice intimate presentation at Recycled Cycles in Seattle…
This blog though is about Dine Below the Line and a dinner I have organised with friends this Saturday night which is also cinco de mayo (5th of May) celebration for the Latin American community in Portland. You should also organise your own Dine Below the Line too… especially for next Wednesday in the official Live Below the Line week!
Dine Below the Line
This Saturday 5 May – Cinco de Mayo – lets have a fiesta! With a little difference…
Lets Dine Below the Line – Basically a shared meal for 50c per person!
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uJrndl6zF_g
- Explanation: https://www.livebelowtheline.com/us-dine
Time: Saturday 6pm
Location: My friend’s house, Portland
Being cinco de mayo I think we can make it a Latin American theme and I know I have lived below the line in many of those countries…
Please RSVP and write what you will bring. I suggest we bring a 50c plate of something each – put your name next to your choice and depending on the number of people just double up on some things
Lentils – d’Arcy,
Picante sauce or salsa –
Drinks (max 50c as well) –
My suggestion is to not get too tasty as more is usually better and ANYTHING you use must have a cost even that little pinch of salt or rotten tomato!
For free will be:
Good people, good conversation, good thoughts, good learning! Might even show a few slides and stories.
Global Poverty Project Advisor, Advocate and Ambassador