A run down on the organisations and campaigns I am representing!
The Global Poverty Project
Our aim is not to fundraise or create resources, rather the Global Poverty Project seeks to inspire people to actively engage with the movement to end extreme poverty. The Global Poverty Project connects people with the organisations, initiatives, resources and actions that are already happening.
The 1.4 Billion Reasons Presentation and Engagement with Global Issues
The strength of the presentation is to provide context and catalyse comprehensive learning and engagement with global issues. Through our partnerships and working relationships we can connect audiences, teachers and leaders to organisations working specifically on a range of global issues. We connect you with learning guides, campaign actions, and a network of active citizens that can help facilitate a pathway of learning and engagement.
Live Below the Line
My other focus will be to explain and inspire people to take on the Live Below the Line challenge of living on US$1.50 for food each day, for five days. Live Below the Line is a GPP initiative and was first run in North America last year. I will be doing the WHOLE cycle tour Living Below the Line. I hope to engage more people with this incredible campaign which will run again from May 7-11 this year.
For more information please go to:
- The GPP website: www.globalpovertyproject.com;
- Live Below the Line website: http://www.livebelowtheline.com;
- My relevant blog for this tour: http://lunnyLBTL.wordpress.com
- A detailed look at the 1.4 Billion Reasons for Youth presentation: http://prezi.com/wslu0uacgxrr/14-billion-reasons-for-youth-information-and-inspiration/;
- My bio on the GPP website: http://www.globalpovertyproject.com/pages/presenterprofiledarcy or
- Contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org , Skype: Lunny06 and Twitter: @darcylunn