A proposal to any organisation, association, group or individual for any possible support, in-kind help, lending of gear or sponsorship to bolster my tour and my objectives to inform and inspire others in global, environmental and social justice. You will be well represented!
This is a rare and inspiring opportunity of global and environmental awareness for you to be a part of.
Representing the Global Poverty Project I will be cycling and presenting in the United States and Canada in April and May this year whilst Living Below the Line (all my food for under US$1.50/day).
I would love any possible in-kind support, lending of equipment or sponsorship for me to deliver Global Poverty Project presentations. I will be engaging, educating and inspiring youth and communities with the issues of extreme poverty, environment and climate justice.
In April and May I will be cycling from Portland to Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle and in between offering schools, community groups, churches, Rotary clubs and other gatherings an opportunity to host the very professional and interactive 1.4 Billion Reasons presentation and learn about the Live Below the Line campaign. On bicycle I also send a strong environmental / health awareness message.
I am doing this in conjunction with the current GPP North American Spring Tour (see link here) but on a bicycle and in a smaller range of distance!
To find out more see previous posts for briefs on the organisations, campaigns and my itinerary and also a media release. Please feel free to contact me – email@example.com
I would love to be in front of many audiences with my message and showcasing your support. We will offer people and engage them in the movement that can see an end to extreme poverty and greater awareness for the environment and healthy lifestyles.
For more information please go to:
- The GPP website: www.globalpovertyproject.com;
- Live Below the Line website: http://www.livebelowtheline.com;
- My relevant blog for this tour: http://lunnyLBTL.wordpress.com
- A detailed look at the 1.4 Billion Reasons for Youth presentation: http://prezi.com/wslu0uacgxrr/14-billion-reasons-for-youth-information-and-inspiration/;
- My bio on the GPP website: http://www.globalpovertyproject.com/pages/presenterprofiledarcy or
- Contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org , Skype: Lunny06 and Twitter: @darcylunn