An invite to any school, university, community group, religious group or gathering who would like to know more and get active on global, environmental and social justice issues… I would love to meet you as well!
There is a rare and inspiring opportunity of global awareness for you to be a part of.
Representing the Global Poverty Project I will be cycling and presenting in the United Statesand Canadain April and May this year whilst Living Below the Line (all my food for under US$1.50/day).
I give you the opportunity to host a Global Poverty Project 1.4 Billion Reasons presentation to engage, educate and inspire youth and your community with the topics and issues of extreme poverty. See itinerary in previous blog post for when I will be near you!
In April and May I will be cycling from Portland to Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle and in between offering schools, community groups, churches, Rotary Clubs and other gatherings an opportunity to host the very professional and interactive 1.4 Billion Reasons presentation and learn about the Live Below the Line campaign. On bicycle I also send a strong environmental / health awareness message.
I am doing this in conjunction with the current GPP North American Spring Tour (see link here) but on a bicycle and in a smaller range of distance. You are the lucky ones within that range!
I would love to be in front of an audience in your community offering and engaging them in the movement that can see an end to extreme poverty.
For more information please go to:
- The GPP website: www.globalpovertyproject.com;
- Live Below the Line website: http://www.livebelowtheline.com;
- My relevant blog for this tour: http://lunnyLBTL.wordpress.com
- A detailed look at the 1.4 Billion Reasons for Youth presentation: http://prezi.com/wslu0uacgxrr/14-billion-reasons-for-youth-information-and-inspiration/;
- My bio on the GPP website: http://www.globalpovertyproject.com/pages/presenterprofiledarcy or
- Contact me directly on email@example.com , Skype: Lunny06 and Twitter: @darcylunn